Berlin Showroom Paris Autumn/Winter 2019/2020: The participants have been selected
From the 1st until the 5th of March 2019, ten carefully selected German fashion labels will be presenting their newly designed collections in the DACH Showroom of the Rue Perée in Paris.
Twice annually, throughout the course of the Paris Fashion Week, the Berlin Showroom gives German newcomer-talents and designers the oppotunity to show their collections to an international audience.
After a great amount of applications have been submitted for the autumn/winter season of 2019, the jury has finally made their decision on who the winners are. In March, the audience will be able to look forward to the following ten labels:
- Agnes Nordenholz
- Nobi Talai
- Tata Christiane
- Vladimir Karaleev
Hien Le und Damur are considered as successors if any of the above mentioned labels cancels.
The participanting labels have been selected by the following jury of fashion experts:
- Camille Boyer - AFA Agency, Sales Manager
- Melissa Drier - WWD, Berlin Correspondent
- Florian Müller - Müller PR & Consulting, PR & Brand Consultant
- Dogukan Nesanir - Indie & Material Magazine, Fashion Director
- Hella Schneider - Vogue.de, Features Editor
- Grit Thönnissen - Tagesspiegel, Management of Style
- Tanja Mühlhans - SenWEB, Management of Creative, Media and Digital Economy/ Projekt Zukunft
- Arne Eberle - Berlin Showroom & OE Magazine
Dates and Location:
Berlin Showroom at DACH Showroom
18 Rue Perrée
75 003 Paris
1st until 5th of March 2019
The Berlin Showroom was initiated by Projekt Zukunft/ the Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises. It is mainly financed by the “Opening up New Markets“-Programme and the EFRE (Europäischer Fonds für regionale Entwicklung).
Since 2007, the Senate Department has been supporting group presentations of Berlin fashion labels in Paris and New York.